An interactive map of the hotels included in the official housing list is available in the tabs above. The Centro de Congressos de Lisboa (LCC) is marked on this map with the red “Venue” marker. Using the map you can filter your search by standard of hotel whilst being able to see their location in regards to the venue and within Lisbon. By clicking on the hotel's marker you can view more information on the property and access the online booking tool directly.
Once you enter the online booking system and enter your arrival and departure dates all hotels that are available for those dates will be displayed for your selection.
All rates are in EUR and include breakfast and local taxes. The allocations on the housing list are for check in on 20 May and check out on 24 May 2017 (core nights of the congress).
If you require different dates to these then please contact the Accommodation Manager who can check rates and availability at your preferred hotel.
City Tax was introduced in Lisbon in January 2016. Any City / Local Tax will be charged per night and per person and is included in the B&B rates specified on the rates table. If there are any changes to the City Tax this will be confirmed to you as soon as we are made aware and you will be required to pay this tax at the time of booking or as soon as you have been informed of the change.
Should you have any questions or need any assistance then please contact the ECE 2017 Accommodation Manager at email@example.com.
Cancellations and changes to your booking
- All cancellations and requests for changes must be made in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . All such requests will be dealt with on behalf of the hotels concerned and Bioscientifica cannot accept any amendments made directly with the hotel.
- The delegate does not have an automatic right of cancellation unless such rights are provided by Bioscientifica in the terms and conditions detailed below.
Before 11 SEPTEMBER 2016– 100% refund
After 11 SEPTEMBER 2016 until 31 MARCH 2017 – 1 night’s accommodation will be charged to cover admin costs and hotel cancellations. The rest of your payment will be refunded
After 31 MARCH 2017 - No refunds will be available and the total amount paid will be forfeit
- Adhering to the cancellation deadlines is solely the responsibility of the delegate. Bioscientifica will not issue reminders of these deadlines and will not be held responsible should they be missed.
- All refunds will be processed after the ECE 2017 Congress. Please send your exact bank details with the written cancellation. All bank fees related to the refunds are to be paid by the delegate.
- No shows will be charged 100% of the total stay