Abstracts and Posters
ECE 2017 Abstracts are now available to view in Endocrine abstracts! Please use the link below to be redirected to the Abstracts: Click Here
- All accepted abstracts will be published online in Endocrine Abstracts. When you reach the final step of the submission process you will also be asked to acknowledge that in submitting your abstract to the congress, you will assign copyright for its publication in Endocrine Abstracts, in all of its formats, to Bioscientifica Ltd.
- Authors will be informed if the abstract has been accepted as a poster or Oral Communication during March 2017.
- Please note all abstracts will be published as submitted. No changes including author names will be able to be made once the edition of Endocrine Abstracts is published.
- No abstracts can be withdrawn after 31 March 2017.
If you have any queries about the submission process or you wish to withdraw an abstract please contact the conference secretariat. Withdrawals may only be made up until 31 March 2017.
Posters and ePosters
- The poster and exhibition hall is not open until the first coffee break on Sunday 21 May 2017 - you will NOT be able to hang/display your poster before this time. All posters must be removed by the last coffee break on Tuesday 23 May 2017.
- In addition all accepted Guided Posters will be invited to upload an ePoster that will be displayed on screens throughout the congress centre for the duration of the congress.
- All Guided Posters must be printed PORTRAIT. Poster boards will be 1m wide by 2m high. Fixing materials will be provided.
- Please note that printed Guided Posters cannot be displayed until the first refreshment break on Sunday 21 May 2017 and removed by the last refreshment break on Tuesday 23 May 2017.
- ePosters submissions will open at the end of April, and full details will be available shortly. You will be contacted via email when this service is available.
LDI Call4Posters® Printing program ECE proposes to use the service of Call4Posters® poster printing to enable you to have your poster professionally printed, reviewed and shipped directly to the poster hall. Your poster will be waiting for you onsite –no need to worry about carrying it on the plane. Please visit www.call4posters.com/ece as of early May to start uploading your poster for printing.